Certification Training in Trauma and Attachment Therapy with Children, Adults, Couples, and Families
6 sessions: June 1, July 6, August 3, September 7, October 5, November 2
9 a.m. (MST)
- What are the Core Concepts of Childhood Development?
- New Study Sheds Light on Intergenerational Transmission of Mental Health Challenges
- Ways to strengthen parent-child communication
- What is Attachment Communication Training?
- Suicide Prevention Month: The importance of open conversations with your children